Sunday, March 6, 2011

Monday Bento, week 2!

Tomorrow's lunch will be reviewed by Elena, because I'll be in the hospital for more tests, soooo.. likely wont be up for much reviewing. anyways, I'm trying my hand at Onigiri making! the ones in this lunch are filled with Red Bean Curd (possibly one of my FAVORITE FOODS EVER.) 
I put little Nori (seaweed) faces on them, because I find it amazingly cute. The one in the middle is supposed to be a ladybug, but, my hand shaping isnt so good. the other two were made with an Onigiri mold. Onigiri = rice ball, by the way. the rest of the lunch includes strawberries, blueberries, and carrots ^_^ so it's rather healthful, besides the massive amounts of rice...
Anyways, happy forgiveness Sunday everyone! have a great beginning of your Lenten season!

No comments:

Post a Comment