Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wednesday Bento week 4ish

So! Tomorrow's bento! butternut squash and brown sugar ravioli, (Many thanks to Presvitera Lois for this idea) wheat cakes (Aunt Chris, you rock) and grapes! Hooray!
So, what do you think of the color scheme? I've got the red and yellow wheat cake wrappers to go with the red and yellow pasta.. I found it quite amusing (it's also nearly midnight, so no surprise there)  


And, I would be a liar if I didn't live up to my word and mention that my twin managed to kidnap me for the first part of LoTR on Saturday afternoon (better, Peter?) and, I have to say, for all my nerdiness... I have not read or seen any of the series before that... Sooo.. It's looking pretty neat from what I've seen so far ^_^


See you tomorrow!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment